filmscanners: Bug in VueScan 7.3.4 Mac?

Hi Ed, Hi all

I've some  problems with this new 7.3.4 version.
I'm running a G4/400 with 320Mo RAM, under system 9.1 (french)

First, Vs crashed during my first experiments (I guess it freezed when I
typed my registr. number). Vuescan 7.3.4 now refuses to record it, so I get
the grey lines and feel so frustrated that I'll go fishing today;)

I also noticed that everytime I launch Vs7.3.4, the left and the right
panels quickly and very strangely blink twice one after the other as they
appear. Never saw that before. Looks like some conflict.

Anyway, I played with your new histograms and loved them. Useful and
timesaving. Ed,  you're working faster than our dreams!

Last, a comment on previous updates (Sorry, I know I'm late):
Upper horizontal menu, together with big previews and zoom, was a great
improvement for me, as I only scan wide panoramic picture.
Left window's return makes me loose nearly a third of the screen , my
previews/scans are now much smaller than one of your wonderful histograms,
I'm envious ;)
I vote for up/down menus' return. So many users, so many needs, discussions
about ergonomy are endless... Cheers.

Best regards.

Didier

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.