Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.3.2 Available

Hi Ed,

> > I have had several odd problems with VueScan 7.3.2:

i can do that, do you want 7.3.2 and 7.3.3 log files ?
Also to me the problem began on pressing "scan", shouldnt i record scan in
the log instead or in addition of point 6) of the procedure you described
below?
I have the same ss4000 scanner and OS(Win 2k) as patrick, but in my case the
rpog hung on pressing scan.

and...
Uuhps, i think i opened a box full of desires and opinions with this
histogram thing....sorry about that, Ed, ;-)

best regards
jan albrecht