RE: filmscanners: Multi Pro with 6x7 strips

No, medium format can only be scanned one image at a time (scan, reposition
film, scan).  That makes it inconvenient but the film holder design
sacrifices this for holding the film flatter.  In practice I've only wanted
to scan a 2 or 3 images from a roll of 6x7 anyway.

Paul Wilson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.