Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.3 Available

Which focus point with normal curved slide film and LS 4000 . The focus
point as default are 0.5  0.5.in Vuescan 7.3  I get god results
in the middle but not so sharp out against the corner.
Tried 2 other  focus  points  0.3 0.3  and 0.7  0.7 with 2 different
results. One sharp in the corner but not so sharp in the middle.
This means that I must try out the best focus point depending who much my
different film curves.
Why cant Nikon build a scanner who are equal sharp regardless of the smal
film curvature.
Nice work with the software Ed.
Mikael Risedal

And Ian : No pictures this time   !!!!

>From: "Op's" <martin@wollongong.apana.org.au>
>To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk, "EdHamrick@aol.com" <EdHamrick@aol.com>
>Subject: Re: filmscanners: VueScan 7.3 Available
>Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 01:32:08 +1100
>
>Ed would you change the file name as well please as Gozilla didn't like
>it as being the same as in 7.2 and I wasn't sure that 7.3 was coming
>down.
>
>Rob
>
>EdHamrick@aol.com wrote:
>
> > I just released VueScan 7.3 for Windows, Mac OS 8/9/X
> > and Linux.  It can be downloaded from:
> >
> >   http://www.hamrick.com/vsm.html
> >
> > What's new in version 7.3
> >
> >   * Moved options to left panels, images to right panels
> >   * Fixed problem with slide feeder on Minolta Scan Multi
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ed Hamrick

Hämta MSN Explorer kostnadsfritt på http://explorer.msn.se

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.