From: Bernie Kubiak [mailto:bkubiak@mediaone.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 5:14 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: filmscanners: A couple of mundane SS4000 questions.

OK -- here goes:

Any recommendations for a SCSI adapter for the SS4000.  I had assumed (silly me) that one would be in the box.  This takes a SCSI 2 card, no?

and

Is the UPC code the one with the serial number stuck to the outside of the shipping carton? Gotta get that rebate.

Hey, you were warned in the subject line that these were less than challenging inquiries!

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.