Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Correction for daylight slides with artif...

Ed,

Bob (in another post) is right. The problem was not with faded film dyes but
with the use of a wrong film (daylight slides) with artificial light.
Perhaeps your filter had done a good job. I must explore my Vuescan copie,
even with slides.

Mario Teixeira
mjteixeira@yahoo.com