From: "Maris V. Lidaka, Sr." <mlidaka@ameritech.net>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:54 PM
Subject: Re: filmscanners: Polaroid Insight vs. Silverfast AI vs. Vuescan

I have to weigh in on the interface - it may not be top-notch graphics
design with buttons and shortcuts, but it is IMHO extremely functional and
easy to use.  I don't need the buttons when I have useful tabs and boxes on
the tabs.

I was up and running with it within an hour as I recall, and the results
have (almost) always been excellent (exceptions are exceptional frames - my
fault, or old film, etc.)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.