Re: filmscanners: Tips for SS4000, Insight, VueScan, laptops

Hi Ed,
Sorry, I should've been more careful before posting that.  Perhaps it's a
registry setting.  On my PC that could also involve a Silverfast upgrade
from 5.2 to 5.5.  Does the VS install touch the registry?
Bob

At 04:23 PM 12/4/2001, you wrote:
>In a message dated 12/3/2001 4:08:19 PM EST, bobgeo@dgiinc.com writes:
>
> > 1)  If PolaColor Insight & VueScan are installed, Insight may crash on
> scan
> >  after the "curves" tab is used.  This can be quickly repaired by
> >  reinstalling Insight.  I think something in the VS install is causes
> this,
> >  since it seems to recur after loading each update to VS.  Outside of
> this,
> >  the 2 packages co-habitate well.
>
>I really don't think VueScan has anything to do with this problem.
>VueScan doesn't install _any_ files outside of the c:\vuescan
>directory.
>
>Regards,
>Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.