Re: Attachments, was filmscanners: VueScan 7.2.11 Available

Mike,

> I found the attachments very useful, and at 31KB each, they hardly took a
> long time to download.

YES - however, if you receive them from other lists and also PAY for time on
line by the second would you feel the same way?

If I'm on a list I cannot decide what emails come my way - nor can I prevent
a 101 other folk posting me emails with attachments. That is NOT my point -
My point IS that there must be a better way to make available info to the
LIST for them to choose whether to look at it or not. If I start shoving up
100Kb images and files 3 or four times a day to you would you still feel the
same way? Now multiply that by 4 or 5 similar lists and may be you'll get my
point.

As things stand I accept the files or get off the list!

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.