Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 3:19 PM
Subject: filmscanners: How do I pull shadow detail from Nikon4000

For some reason, I can't adjust any of the setting in the Nikonscan software to pull out shadow detail at 1-4x.  I can't endure the 16x scanning times.  Even if I adjusted the black points, it made no difference.

Do I need to use Vuescan or is there another way?

Thanks,

Andy Darlow
Photography, Digital Print Consulting and Custom Editions

Andrew Darlow Images International
www.andydarlow.com
andy@andydarlow.com
Toll free- 1-877-ADarlow