Re: filmscanners: Polaroid SS4000 / 4000+ / 120 ???

>  I would think they need the cash. I would say that they deserve
>  their current financial situation in this regard.

I have nothing to do with Polaroid except that I own a SS4000. I'm shocked
to read this and I feel the need to respond. The financial situation you are
talking about, chapter 11 protection, can potentially lead to Polaroid's
bankruptcy. And bankruptcy leads to social disaster. I myself paid the cost
of
a bankruptcy last month, and 12000 jobless employees ain't much fun!
Polaroid's employees deserve better even if your personal consumer needs are
not fulfilled as you wished.
That attitude is so common these days and very symptomatic of the world we
live in.

Have a good day,
Luc Busquin
Brussels, Belgium (hint)