Re: filmscanners: Portra 400BW profile in VS

le 29/11/01 14:38, Rob Geraghty à harper@wordweb.com a écrit :

> is this replacing T400CN which I hear is being phased out in the US?
> Rob

Hi Rob

Sorry, I really don't know about Kodak policy. I think T400CN can still be
bought here in Paris. But Portra 400BW (which appeared here in July) sounds
to me much more interesting, especially for scanning. I'm impatient to scan
my first rolls and hope I get as much pleasure as with color Portra.
Farther than the right profile in Vuescan, advices and tips for scanning
chromogenic BW will also be welcome!

Best regards

Didier

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.