Re: filmscanners: Re: filmscanners: Superia, CM et al

Folks -

Your suggestions are helping.  "Generic" and "Neutral" color balance
are getting me closer to at least the right hues, although the
saturation is still way off.  Tweaking the brightness levels of the
reds and blues in the scan are helping too.   I think it's to the
point where I can probably photoshop it, although I've never had
anything be this far off since I got the scanner!  Wow.

So thanks.

Ken

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.