Re: filmscanners: Go with Yahoo Groups

I've come into this one late and may be repeating what someone has already
said. Delphi forums are good too. I read the Kiev report for other silly
old men like me who valiantly keep snapping with ancient Russian/Ukrainian
cameras. One of the plusses is the ability to upload images as well as text
plus it's all nicely threaded etc etc .

IB