Re: filmscanners: FS4000

During a brief play with this scanner (I don't own one), I got numerous
similar errors when scanning until I set the crop area so it didn't get any
of the image frame - I didn't have time to check the docs to see if this
really was the problem.

But if you are getting it on preview it sounds like something else.. sorry..

Is it possible you have insufficient RAM? - Filmget was very flaky on the
machine I used (Win2K with 256M), but others on the list have suggested
otherwise.

mt

At 03:48 PM 23/11/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I have had this scanner about one week, and when preview scanning using
>Filmget 1.01, I
>occasionally get "Dust/scratch removal failed" on negatives that are clear
>of such
>defects.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.