RE: filmscanners: X-ray scanners/etc

Mike.

Photo net would be a good site to post this message. It is very widely used
by pro and amateur photographers all round the world. Here's a link to the
forums:

http://www.photo.net/community/forums.tcl

I recently returned form Munich and the German security was the toughest I
have ever encountered. I had to turn on my laptop to prove that it was a
computer and not a bomb. Anyway, enough off topic rambling.

Leif.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be
legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access
to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you
must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the
information contained in this e-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform RACAL INSTRUMENTS LTD.
immediately by phoning +44 (0)1628 604455 (ask for the I.T. dept) and delete it
and all copies from your system.