RE: filmscanners: RE: film scanners: X-ray scanners/etc

On 11/21/01 6:01 PM, Jack Phipps <JPhipps@asf.com>, wrote:

>One of my friends has some business cards he had printed. Something to the
>effect that he is a special emissary to some low level government official
>(a friend of his in Louisiana who would back up his story if need be). He
>has used these to bluff his way past x-ray machines in Ireland, a tough
>place for security. Of course this was pre 9-11. You might try something
>like that.

This ploy is really risky.  Customs and immigration agents are now
throwing people in jail for presenting falsified IDs.  I'd rather get my
film fogged.

--
Julian Vrieslander <mailto:julianv@mindspring.com>

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.