Re: filmscanners: Re: VueScan Viewer(Mac)

I didn't see that option on my Windows machine, with 7.2.8. It would be very nice to have.
Hersch

At 05:47 AM 11/21/2001, you wrote:
At 1:50 AM -0500 11/21/01, Julian Vrieslander wrote:
The Prefs tab (in VueScan 7.2.8) now has a popup menu containing a list of popular image
viewing/editing applications (Photoshop, PictureViewer, GraphicConverter,
Internet Explorer, Navigator).  I only tried the Photoshop setting.  But
it correctly set the file type and creator type, and sublaunched scan
files in Photoshop.

Thanks, Ed.

That goes for me, too. Thanks again, Ed.

Regards,
Roger Smith

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.