Re: filmscanners: VueScan Viewer(Mac)

Larry--

Unstuff the attached file. You'll end up with a small application
that changes the Creator Code of files to Photoshop.

Drag and drop one of your TIFF files onto it.  Then see if
double-clicking on your file makes it open in Photoshop.

--Bill

--

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill_sub@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com