RE: filmscanners: Best solution for HD and images

Lawrence,

I don't appreciate personal attacks, I'm sure no one does.  If you really
need to personally attack me, please do so off list.  I've never done so to
you, and you should be adult enough to keep this kind of childish crap off
the list.

If you don't like a discussion, just delete it or learn to use filters.

Austin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.