Re: filmscanners: filmscanners: 2700ppi a limiting factor in sharpness?

Tom Scales wrote:
> I am a neaderthal that shoots with Olympus OM equipment.  It may be old but
> the lens are excellent.  I've owned a number of scanners, from an old
> Minolta QS-35 to an Acer Scanwit to a Polaroid SS4000 to my current Nikon
> LS-4000.

I also use Olympus OM cameras and the lens are great, however avoid the OM40
model like the plague. Nice specification, but I have had two of the thinks
and they are about as reliable as MS software! They *eat* batteries and are
always going wrong.

Brian Rumary, England

http://freespace.virgin.net/brian.rumary/homepage.htm

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.