Re: filmscanners: 2700ppi a limiting factor in sharpness?

My apologies for clogging bandwidth with a message that doesn't really add any
useful information ;-), but I would like to add:

1. Way to go, Dave!  There's at least 2 of us who think like that on the list,
so I'll happily duck for cover too :).  I think we all need to spend a bit more
time experimenting, standing back from our output, and not steadfastly sticking
to the 'alleged' dpi limitations (both of printed output and scanned input..)

and

2. Thanks, RogerMillerPhoto for that *excellent* coverage of the lens/scanner
sharpness question..

regards, mark t

>From "Dave King"
..