filmscanners: Q for Ed Hamrick - Vuescan and Scanwit - Driver Question

I finally got my Scanwit in and have been puttering around with it.
Question for Ed Hamrick - it seemed that I needed to load the Miraphoto
application to get Scanvue to recognize the scanner.  Having loaded the
appropriate SCSI card driver and getting the device recognized by Windows
wasn't enough to get Scanvue to give me a device option other than "Disk."
It also seems that if I've booted the PC and then turned on the scanner, I
need to launch Miraphoto once to get Scanvue to give me the the scanner
device option.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.