filmscanners: FS4000, Vuescan and Linux

Hi.

I was wondering if anybody has been able to use the Canon FS4000 with
Vuescan under Linux, with a SCSI card. I have a Tekram 315U card, and while
this setup works fine under Windows, it does not under Linux (lots of
errors from the SCSI driver).

If anybody was able to use the FS4000 under Linux with Vuescan and a SCSI
card, I would appreciate if they posted information about their setup,
specifically about the SCSI card that they used.

Thanks!
Luca

PS: I apologize if this message gets posted twice: earlier my mail client
had some problems.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.