Re: filmscanners: OT: Places to ask about lenses?

Hi Rob,

You failed to mention which camera brand you're using. If Nikon, all their
lenses are color matched. On other forums, like the D1/D1x, it's one of the
things that come up for discussion from time to time.

Larry

>Sorry about the OT question, but I was wondering if anyone on the list could
>suggest forums where I could ask questions about lenses?  I'm getting a
>little frustrated by the lack of sharpness in photos taken with a Sigma
>28-80 f3.5-5.6 zoom, and I'm wondering just how much difference it will
>make to my 35mm scans if the lenses were better.

Larry Berman

http://BermanGraphics.com

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.