RE: filmscanners: (OT) Pixels per inch vs DPI

> Latency (the time lag it takes for the light out put to reach 10 percent
of its peak) should
> be measured in microseconds rather than milliseconds and should rarely be
of concern.

You are probably right.  It certainly takes "some" time for one of these
6000 watt packs to fire, but I've never really looked into this...and I
wanted to make sure that it wasn't a significant factor in shutter sync
speed. and was hoping someone would know for sure.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.