RE: filmscanners: Pixels per inch vs DPI

> I thought the longest flash durations were in the neighborhood of
> 1/500th sec.  I don't recall seeing exposure differences at shutter
> speeds 1/250 or slower where ambient light isn't a factor.

It takes "some" time for the flash to actually fire...and I would also guess
different types of flashes have different timing (latency).  Does anyone
actually know what a typical flashes latency time is?

I can check my Elinchroms to see what they say this time is supposed to
be...as I have the service manuals for them, and they are pretty
comprehensive...hopefully, they'll have something to say about it.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.