RE: filmscanners: Canon 4000 ppi film scanner

I've been using an SS4000 for over a year and have been pleased
with the results. The fact that David Hemingway from Polaroid
is an active participant on this list was a factor that was important
to me in choosing Polaroid. David goes to great lengths to assure
that SS4000 users get good support and that user input is taken
into consideration in product development. To my knowledge no other
scanner vendor has this sort of active representation. I've never
heard or seen a peep from Canon, Nikon, or any other scanner
vendor around here. In my experience you can't go wrong with
the SS4000.
-JimD

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.