Re: filmscanners: Firewire IEEE1394

Ian,

Have you really checked this page?

< http://www.microsoft.com/WINDOWSXP/home/evaluation/overviews/hardware.asp

Quote:

        Windows XP Home Edition supports the latest hardware standards,
including:

    * Universal Serial Bus (USB), along with the high?speed bus known as
        IEEE 1394 (used for connecting multiple computers or devices to your
computer).

        Unquote.

/ Svante

--On Tuesday, October 30, 2001 15:25  +0000 Ian Jackson

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.