From: owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:owner-filmscanners@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Paul Graham
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 10:06 PM
To: filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject: RE: filmscanners: Website ref. re - Pixels per inch vs DPI

well thats an astonishing amount of work on this site, and very interesting
reading,
but what dropped my jaw was that he did the tests on a
Canon Elan with a Canon 28-105mm lens
to judge the quality of 35mm vs 5x4" (among other things) with this is
plainly ridiculous
I'm not trying to be a snob here, but really, you gotta get hold of a good
pro 35mm camera before doing such tests,

paul

http://www.users.qwest.net/~rnclark/scandetail.htm

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.