filmscanners: Digital camera back: which one to suggest ???

Hello, I am looking for the best 4 shoot digital camera back; I guess today the
3 major players are Megavision, Imacon and PhaseOne.....

I heard that basically the CCD is the same for all of them and each one claims
the best and easy to use software; I saw the demo of the Imacon 3020 and 4040
and I was impressed also because it is coming with the factory ICC profile. (I
currently use the Megavision S3 and we are not so happy, not because it is a
one shoot camera only, but also for the difficulty in the color calibration...).

Any remark or advise in the best system that you will choose for the best color
reproduction, color fidelity, D-Max, etc....

Regards;
Andrea
--
Fratelli Alinari Photo Archives and Museum
http://www.alinari.com