RE: filmscanners: Pixels per inch vs DPI

> Seriously, I mean 100 ppi sent to the printer, not a 100 pixel
> wide image! I
> have standards.

I knew you meant 100ppi sent to the printer...and as I said, I can't imagine
how you are getting "quality" images at 100ppi, unless they are small images
like 4x6 or very poor negatives that don't have much detail.  If that works
for you, then of courst that's great...but it goes against all my
experience.

> OK, the truth is I have very low standards...

Ah, well that explains it ;-)

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.