Re: filmscanners: OT: edible CDs?

I was captivated by this, and slightly relieved when they issued a request
at the end of the program for any examples that viewers might have if they
thought they might be the victim of cd-eating fungus (CEF).  THe fact that
they had to ask means it can't be horribly common, which is good news.

Julian

At 12:47 26/10/01, you wrote:
>Off topic, but this was an interesting story aired on an ABC
>(Australian Broadcasting Commission) science program last night.
>
>http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/s400527.htm
>
>Given the recent debate in this group about the longevity of
>various types of media, a CD-eating fungus could rethink our
>archiving strategies.
>
>Yuri.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.