From:   Bernhard Ess [mailto:albatros.bee@web.de]
Sent:   Thursday, October 25, 2001 12:23 PM
To:     filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject:        Re: filmscanners: Minolta Scan Multi Pro/SS120 test URL

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tomasz Zakrzewski" <tomzakrz@ka.onet.pl>
To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 3:27 PM

Bernhard Ess
>> Unfortunately I didn´t yet find a good review for the Polaroid 120...
>Yeah, me too.
>Can you give us some URLs to site where the SS120 from Polaroid is being
>reviewed? I'd like to see detailed pictures if its film holders, some
>practical hints, etc.

Maybe my phrase could be misunderstood: I didn´t mean I haven´t found a
"good" (= positive) review, but I meant not any interesting, detailed
review - this unit doesn´t seem to be widespread. However I know a german
photographer who sells fine art prints in Piezo BW who scans his Medium
Format stuff with the SprintScan 120 and he thinks high of the scanners
capabilities...

>And BTW the Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro review seems to have disappeared
>from the www.imaging-resource.com site. Do you know if they withdrew it?

The link is: http://www.imaging-resource.com/SCAN/DSMP/DSMA.HTM - for some
strange reason it is not available from the main scanner site - maybe they
forgot to set a link to the review site... I found it via google search..

greetings Bernhard

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.