Re: filmscanners: Silverfast HDR

Roger I need to remember to start installs early in the day and not at
1:00AM - my startup problems were related to Photoshop 6 & SilverFast
5.x - didn't realize that the PS 6 bug for HDR was terminal - in the
other versions Epson & Polaroid AI the bug caused problems with ICC.

At least SilverFast has automated there update/registration process.
I try not to remember when I first downloaded/paid for Silverfast for
my Microtek E6 some 4 years ago AFTER speaking with SilverFast in
Florida - They neglected to tell me that the download wouldn't install
without the CD - which didn't arrive for another week.

Oh well thanks for your help, will run some tests on HDR -

Is 5.5 worth the upgrade I do have about 20 rolls of Kodak Portra NC
400 to process?

Shawn Coggins  http://www.originalgimp.org/index.htm
http://www.herronparkhorsetrials.org/

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.