RE: filmscanners: Glass slide mounts

I use glass mounts (for scanning my 35mm slides) that have a 40mm by 40mm
opening.  I think this size is called "super slide".  The mount itself is
the same size as a standard mount overall.  While you don't loose any of the
frame this way, you are on your own centering the cut film in the mount,
because there are no edge pins or guides.  It isn't that hard to center them
by eye, though.

Joel Rittvo

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.