filmscanners: Thanks! Re: VueScan 7.1.25 Available

At 5:29 AM -0400 19-10-01, EdHamrick@aol.com wrote:

>What's new in version 7.1.25
>
>   * Added support for Firewire scanners on Mac OS 9.x

BF: Zowie!  This is great!  I'm going to download it right now and
try it with my two FireWire scanners (Nikon LS-4000ED, Microtek
ScanMaker 8700).  Thank you very much!

>I'm going on a week-long vacation starting Sunday, so
>if you find anything that urgently needs fixing, please let
>me know in the next 12 hours or so.

BF: I hope you have a wonderful (and rejuvinating time :-).
--

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com