From:   magpie@digisys.net [mailto:magpie@digisys.net]
Sent:   Wednesday, October 17, 2001 3:29 PM
To:     Filmscanners@halftone.co.uk
Subject:        filmscanners: SilvwerFast NegaFix

I'd sure like a clarification concerning upgrade price for SilverFast
NegaFix. Is it $45 or 2 x $45?

I'm aware that Polaroid & SilverFast are negotiating a reduced rate
for recent purchasers of Polaroid scanners, I've waited two weeks
since getting the scanner to mess with SilverFast and can't put it off
much longer.

Shawn Coggins  http://www.originalgimp.org/index.htm
http://www.herronparkhorsetrials.org/

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.