Re: filmscanners: Picture Window Pro

Picture Window Pro is an excellent piece of software and Jonathan Sachs who
writes it (Mr Lotus 123 for DOS) is a VERY keen and accomplished
photographer in his own right. He provides personalised support for his
software and also has a forum for users seeking help and guidance.

the web site is

http://www.dl-c.com

and some images from him can be found at
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/sachs.htm

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com

> From: "Rob Geraghty" <harper@wordweb.com>
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 23:05:37 +1000
> To: <filmscanners@halftone.co.uk>
> Subject: filmscanners: Picture Window Pro
>
> Just a short followup to my previous message about PWP.  Yes it does have
> histogram editing and yes it's 16 bit or 8bit per channel.  You can use HSV,
> HSL or RGB histograms and the same tool is also a curves tool.  I'll
> probably be using PWP in combination with Paintshop Pro to process scans
> from the LS30.
>
> Well worth checking out for those of us who can't afford the price of
> Photoshop.
>
> Rob

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.