Re: filmscanners: Silverfast Calibration Problem

Joel,

You can get the reference files at

 http://www.silverfast.com/download/it8calibration-en.html

I can't be sure which version of the IT8 slide LaserSoft are currently
supplying but it is likely to be one of the CROES or LaserSoft Imaging type.
See bottom right of image on your slide for the reference. Download and copy
the file to your "IT8 Reference Files" folder.

Ian Lyons

http://www.computer-darkroom.com