filmscanners: Re: Colorlife Profile

Daniel

Thanks for the attachment.  With it I was able to open and load the Cololife
profile.  Now, I have the problem that I am only able to get accurate colors
when I use "Printer Color Management" together with "ColorSync" as my
Printspace. If I use the Epson profile, such as "Epspon 1280 Colorlife", or
any other, together with "Color Controls Off" the preview and the print take
on a strong redish/pinkish cast.  Any idea why?  I am using a Mac G4,
Photoshop, and an Epson 1280 printer.

Marti

on 10/14/01 10:30 AM, daniel at danielb@smart.net wrote:

> on 10/14/01 9:30 AM, Martin Greene at camerabuggy@earthlink.net wrote:
>
> Daniel
>
> I am unable to find the Drop•ColorSyncProfile either on the Apple web site
> or on my OS installer CD.  I'd appreciate your assistance in locating it.
>
> Thanks, Martin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.