Re: filmscanners: Can't download Silverfast 5.2

on 10/14/01 10:38 AM, Owen P. Evans at opevans@istar.ca wrote:

> I wrote to Mr. Lyons directly because I felt slighted by his flippant
> remarks to my post. I also took it off line because of the nature of the
> post.

Owen, I commend you in taking your comments offlist. Many do not.

on 10/14/01 6:08 AM, Ian Lyons at ilyons@mac.com wrote:
> NEVER assume that we are in it for money,
> prestige or anything like it - try - because we enjoy helping others and are
> paying back, in our own way, those who have helped us.

Ian, I commend you in helping others on the list. Many do not.

So does David of Polaroid have any idea whether R&D took a hit when the
bancrupcy was announced? I was hoping for a USB 2.0 version with
improvements in hardware based on feedback from and experience in building
the SS4000.

Jim Snyder

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.