Re: filmscanners: Nikon Scan 3.1.1 ?

Thanks Maris - it did tell me how to a) limit used memory and b) limit
vcache size.

a) msconfig / advanced / Limit memory to xxx   (MB)

b) system.ini / under [vcache]  add a line "MaxFileCache=xxxxxx"     (KB)

I'll see if these make any difference when I next scan.

Julian

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.