Re: filmscanners: Polaroid 120 Xpan support

In a message dated 10/10/2001 1:31:37 PM EST, HEMINGD@POLAROID.COM writes:

> Polaroid is coming out with a holder for Xpan but it as been delayed until
>  September which may be a good thing. One of our users has modified a SS120
>  35MM strip holder for Xpan. I have one of these coming any day. I am told
>  the you can do a full scan without any stitching.

Xpan is only 24mm x 65 mm, so I'd expect it to fit into the 60mm x 90mm
scan window of the SS120.  The stepper motor of the SS120 can travel
90mm, so it should work fine with no stitching.

>  Polaroid is also working on one for the SS4000.

The stepper motor of the SS4000 can only travel 36mm, so it will
need stitching.

Regards,
Ed Hamrick

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.