filmscanners: Firewire support in VueScan for Mac OS 8 or 9?

Hi Ed--

You've said that VueScan only handles Firewire on Mac OS X.  Is there
any chance of getting it to work with Mac OS 8.6 or 9.x?

I'm still using Mac OS 8.6 on all my systems (although I'd upgrade to
9.x if needed), have migrated entirely to Firewire, and won't be able
to migrate to Mac OS X in the forseeable future (to a great extent
this depends on how soon the right apps become available).

Regards,

--Bill

--

Bill Fernandez  *  User Interface Architect  *  Bill Fernandez Design

(505) 346-3080  *  bill@billfernandez.com  *  http://billfernandez.com