filmscanners: Flesh Tones

I'm having a very difficult time getting decent / realistic flesh tones out
off negatives using Vuescan / Photoshop. I try to use settings that will get
me the flattest image possible (to minimize clipping at either end of the
spectrum) and while I can adjust for any other color (no problems at all
with landscapes) I just can't get flesh tones adjusted well, either in
Vuescan or PS.

I'd appreciate any suggestions or insight on this problem from participants
in this list.

Thanks.

Norm Unsworth, Owner
CS Golf (formerly Clark Systems Custom Golf)
Outstanding Quality and Value in Custom Golf Equipment
609 641 5712
Please send email to me at: csgolf@home.com
Visit our Web Site at http://members.home.net/csgolf

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.