RE: filmscanners: Re: nikonscan white clipping

Ralf,

thanks for your very helpful advice with Nikonscan

what would you suggest doing with a very contrasty negative, where I can't
get both ends on the histogram at the same time? and either the highlights
or shadows are clipped?

Is there a way to increase the overall range, to gather in the histogram as
it were, rather than simply flatten the contrast of the same information?

Paul

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.