Re: filmscanners: Cannot open scanned TIFF in Photoshop

Forgive me for not remembering all the details in this thread or even knowing
if you finally solved the problem, but until now, I didn't think I could
contribute anything so I didn't pay attention as much as I should have.  I
believe your problem was that Photoshop would not open a TIF file and you
weren't sure what was causing the problem.  It seems to me that you could copy
the TIF file to CD and send the CD to someone on this list (preferable someone
living close to you) who had the same version of Photoshop as you, a similar
computer, the same operating system, etc.  If they couldn't get Photoshop to
open the file either, then it would be clear that there was something wrong
with the file.  This way you could at lease isolate the problem a bit and it
wouldn't take that much effort to conduct the test.  It'd certainly be easier
than reinstalling Photoshop, etc.

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.