Re: filmscanners: Cannot open scanned TIFF in Photoshop

Maris asked:

> Perhaps run this problem by Adobe at their forums?
> http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b366
> It sounds to me like a serious problem that should have a solution.

Well, I did that before I even asked the list here. There was exactly one
answer by Chris Cox (from Adobe) saying that maybe the TIF is weird is some
strange way or that I have a plug-in messing with TIFs. He also offered to do
more trouble shooting privately.

I described the oddities I had, and if he still wants to do more analysis
(after my problem is now gone), I can do that by restoring the drive image I
took before re-installing PS. And I would be willing to do it, too.

Regards, Barbara

--
http://www.gmx.net

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.