filmscanners: Silverfast/ setting output size?

Can anyone tell me how you set the output size in Silverfast.  Using a SS
4000, I would like to be able to set the size and resolution that would show
up in Photoshop's Image File menu.  For example, I'd like to do a scan at
4000 dpi and have it open in Photoshop at approximately 18.5 inches width
and 12.75 inches height at a resolution of 300. I've been unable to figure
out how the Image Dimension feature in Silverfast works.  Also would
appreciate information on what the preferred way is to set size and
resolution in the scanner and then open it in Photoshop for output to an
Epson 1280 printer.

Martin

Copyright © Lexa Software, 1996-2009.